(中文譯版, 請瀏覽 https://www.hkcnlink.hk/emsa2023-chin/)
Outstanding Ethnic Minority Student Award Scheme 2023
Ethnic minority/ Non-Chinese speaking students may encounter more learning challenges compared to their Chinese counterparts due to cultural differences, language barrier and life adaption in Hong Kong. While students are striving to make progress in various aspects, there seems to have limited recognitions towards their efforts paid. In view of that, LINK Centre is going to organize the Outstanding Ethnic Minority Student Award Scheme 2023 (Award Scheme), to appreciate and celebrate the distinctive achievements of Hong Kong’s outstanding ethnic minority students. 10 primary school students and 10 secondary school students achieving outstanding performances in various aspects will be selected for this Award. These bright students will be role models to bring inspirations and encouragements towards other ethnic minorities.
- To recognize outstanding ethnic minority students who have distinctive achievements.
- To enhance ethnic minorities’ motivation in school learning and social integration.
- To promote a positive attitude towards overcoming challenges among ethnic minorities in Hong Kong.
The scheme is only open for school nominations. All ethnic minorities (non-Chinese residents) who are studying in primary / secondary school, and have the right of abode in Hong Kong can be nominated for this Award by school principal or teachers.
– Top 10 Outstanding Primary School Students (5 students from P1-P3; 5 students from P4-P6) will receive a trophy, a certificate and a gift.
– Top 10 Outstanding Secondary School Students (10 students from S1-S6) will receive a trophy, a certificate and a gift.
– All students being nominated by the school will receive a Merit Certificate.
(***Click here for more details***)
Principal or teachers from primary schools and secondary schools can nominate students for this Award. There is no quota limit on the school nominations. Please fill in one form for each student nominee. Submit the completed forms on or before 10/2/2023 (Friday) 5pm by one of the below methods. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Fill in and submit online nomination form; OR
- *Click here* to download the nomination form. Submit the completed form by Email at email@example.com; OR Fax to 3563 6677.
Name: Ms Karen So
Telephone: 3955 1559
WhatsApp Number: 6937 4205